Bach Flower Remedies
Out tests and nutrition services
Bach Flower Remedies
Bach Flower Remedies are believed to help balance your emotional state. They are commonly recommended by practitioners for a range of conditions including psychological problems and pain.
At Intolerance and Me, we use the original Bach Flower Remedies as devised by Dr. Bach in England in the 1920s. These remedies are a safe and natural method of healing and will gently restore the balance between your mind and body.
They do this by helping your mind and body get rid of negative thoughts and emotions such as indecision, worry, fear, and hatred. All of these things are examples of negative thoughts and emotions that interfere with your overall equilibrium.
Our Bach Flower Remedies allow peace and happiness to return, creating the conditions for your body to heal itself.
Achieving the right emotional balance and getting a good balance between your mind and body are both essential to your overall well being. Bach Flower Remedies are a natural and safe method for achieving this.
Body System And Organ Function (26)
What Are Bach Flower Remedies?
Our Bach Flower Remedies are made from wildflowers. Each one is aimed at a specific thought, emotion, or condition. They are 100 percent natural and are safe for your whole family, including your pets.
Bach Flower Remedies and the conditions they help include:
- Agrimony – mental torture behind a cheerful face
- Aspen – fear of unknown things
- Beech – intolerance
- Centaury – the inability to say ‘no’
- Cerato – lack of trust in one’s own decisions
- Cherry Plum – fear of the mind giving way
- Chestnut Bud – failure to learn from mistakes
- ChicoryChicory – selfish, possessive love
- Clematis – dreaming of the future without working in the present
- Crab Apple – the cleansing remedy, also for self-hatred
- Elm – overwhelmed by responsibility
- Gentian – discouragement after a setback
- Gorse – hopelessness and despair
- Heather – self-centredness and self-concern
- HollyHolly – hatred, envy, and jealousy
- Honeysuckle – living in the past
- Hornbeam – tiredness at the thought of doing something
- Impatiens – impatience
- Larch – lack of confidence
- Mimulus – fear of known things
- Mustard – deep gloom for no reason
- OakOak – the plodder who keeps going past the point of exhaustion
- Olive – exhaustion following mental or physical effort
- Pine – guilt
- Red Chestnut – over-concern for the welfare of loved ones
- Rock Rose – terror and fright
- Rock Water – self-denial, rigidity, and self-repression
- Scleranthus – inability to choose between alternatives
- Star of BethlehemStar of Bethlehem – shock
- Sweet Chestnut – extreme mental anguish, when everything has been tried and there is no light left
- Vervain – over-enthusiasm
- Vine – dominance and inflexibility
- Walnut – protection from change and unwanted influences
- Water Violet – quiet self-reliance leading to isolation
- White Chestnut – unwanted thoughts and mental arguments
- Wild OatWild Oat – uncertainty over one’s direction in life
- Wild Rose – drifting, resignation, apathy
- Willow – self-pity and resentment
After your test, you will also be issued your personalised script from a qualified Naturopath, just a click away! This prescription gives you the option of purchasing your top required Bach Flower or up to seven Bach Flowers to help rebalance your or your pets emotions.